The PUBG Mobile 1.8 Aftermath update has just been released on 12th January!
In the Aftermath update, the legendary Spider-Man is joining the battle royale and players around the world will have a chance to enjoy a special new mode themed around the superhero.
Starting 12th January until 14th February, you will be able to pick between two unique modes.
When selecting Classic Mode, you can set the map to either “Erangel – Spider-Man” or “Livik – Spider-Man” and then help Spider-Man to defeat mysterious monsters which have invaded Erangel.
If you defeat the boss you will even get access to the new Web Shooter and Spiderweb Ball, to try out Spider-Man’s abilities!
Sounds exciting and you can’t wait to try it, but you still can’t access the update? Worry not, as we’ve got you covered!
If you are not being able to install the update, then read on as we provide you with APK and OBB download links, and instructions on how to install the update.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network before downloading the APK file (recommended).
- Make sure to have enough space on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free.
- Allow apps to be installed from unknown sources. To do this, navigate to your device’s “Settings > Safety and Privacy” menus and select “Install apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Navigate to your device’s Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Launch the game and log in with your credentials.
- Let it install the OBB file
- You can now delete the APK file from the Downloads folder
And that’s it! You are now all set and ready to start playing the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update!
Players who install the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update between 12th and 18th January 2022 will also receive the following rewards.
- 3000 BP
- 100 AG
- Aureate Assassin Helmet (3d) ×1